Tony

Tony introduced himself Daniel (me) at the first annual Seattle City of Music Awards last night at the Showbox. Thanks for being a fan of Maktub!  There is a 37% chance that Tony's name is Chris. Conversely, I'm 63% sure Tony's name is Tony.

Leave a comment

    Add comment